Chocolate Chip Cookies
This webpage will show you a simple CCC recipe that I always use. It comes out perfect everytime, I promise!
- 1 Egg
- 1 Stick Butter
- 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 2/3 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- In a big bowl, mix the brown sugar, white sugar, and room-temperature butter until smooth.
- Crack in the egg and add the vanilla extract.
- Mix everything together until it's well incorporated.
- Mix in the flour and baking soda until everything is well combined.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into balls, placing them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Make sure the balls have space in between them to spread while baking.
- Place the tray into a 190C oven until the edges start looking golden brown.
- Take the tray out and let the cookies cool.
This is my own recipe (as I said above)!